martes, 14 de julio de 2009

'Big Brother 11' Jeff loves Ya Kid K

http://blog.zap2it.com/bigbrother/2009/07/big-brother-11-jeff-loves-ya-kid-k.html

On Sunday night, I was pretty impressed with how Ronnie was making some early moves in 'Big Brother 11'. Tonight, I have to wonder; is it boldness or insecurity?
Sadly, I missed about the first 15 minutes of the show thanks to what my grandfather would have called one rip-snorter of a storm. When the power came back, the HGs were elbow deep in gushing pimples, trying to fish out scrabble letters. The POV competition was underway, but for the sake of my sanity I am going to assume that I didn't miss much beyond the duotone of reminiscence.

As the HGs participating got their letters onto boards, each trying to spell the longest word possible, it seemed like Lydia and Natalie were floundering the most. 'Last' was all Natalie managed to spell - claiming that spot for herself pretty quickly. At least until Jeff admitted that he attempted to Spin That Wheel of fate and spell 'technotronics'. While I am sure Ya Kid K appreciated the shout out, 'technotronic' is not actually a legitimate word. Lydia doesn't fare much better, not quite spelling 'civilization' , but at least her word is real. Read the rest of this recap over at It Happened Last Night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores